Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Prima's Sweet Peppermint and Holiday Trims



Prima has been sharing sneak peeks of their new collections and I am loving the new "Sweet Peppermint" collection and new holiday trims.  I used the snowglobe stamp and die set to create the focal point of my card.  Using the snowglobe die I created a window to use as a shaker which I filled with sequins and glitter.  



I added crystals to the outside of the globe to make it appear as if they are floating.  The new trims collections are gorgeous and I used a beautiful stitched ribbon design to add a soft beautiful texture to the card. 


Prima Supplies:  991333 - Sweet Peppermint – “Countdown to Christmas” 12x12, 991296 – Sweet Peppermint – “No Peeking” 12x12, 991302 – “Naughty or Nice” 12x12, 991579 – Sweet Peppermint – SIIC, 991968 – Memory Hardware – Remnant Fragments – Vintage Sequins, 590239 – Trim – Holiday Stitches, 991432 – Sweet Peppermint – Snowglobe Cling Stamps & Metal Dies, 962906 – Art Extravagance – Snowflake Paste, 588496 – Planner Flowers - Lucy.


Other Supplies:  Distress Ink – Peeled Paint, Barn Door, Ranger – Glossy Accents, Viva D├ęcor Pearl Pen – Red, Helmar’s 450 Quick Dry Liquid Adhesive, Ranger – Multi Medium Matte

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



1 comment:

S. Olivette said...

Love the consistent over-tones,
nice kind of antique,
almost as though it was discovered in an old chest.
Thank you for sharing your talent.
S.