Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, July 15, 2016

Sweet Peppermint Watercolor Card



Sweet Peppermint is a new collection, created by Frank Garcia for Prima!! This gorgeous collection features beautiful mints, pinks, and muted reds to give your Christmas projects and layouts a fresh twist on vintage.




Take a look at all of the new embellishments to play with! Frank created Chipboard Shapes, Druzy Stones, Say it in Crystals, Journaling Cards, a Snow Globe Stamp & Die sets, Watercolor Resist Tags...you name it, it's here! There is so much to play with and use to create amazing projects! 


The Sweet Peppermint Watercolor Card Kit is absolutely perfect for creating quick and easy greeting cards. In 3 easy steps you can create a crisp, clean card design. 

1.  Brush the tip of watercolor pencil #47 from the “Basics” collection with a wet brush.  At the top of the card, apply color in a sweeping motion to create a gradient effect.    

2.  Apply crystals to the upper and lower corners of the card.

3.  Make a bow using white cording and apply to the upper corner of the card.



Prima Supplies:  991531 -Sweet Peppermint Watercolor Card Kit, 991579 – Sweet Peppermint – SIIC, 576714 – Watercolor Pencils – The Basics #47.


Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



No comments: