Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Watercolor Tag



I have become a huge watercolor fan in the last few months.  Not since elementary school have I had such fun with paints.  I have always loved acrylics, but I think I have a new favorite!

I have been using Prima's Watercolor Pencils which offer beautiful, pigment filled colors.  I also love the tin that stores the pencils.   
Here is a photo of some of the tins that Prima has to offer....


Love Tag


I created the background for my tag using a watercolor pencil.  Once dry, I used a stencil to create texture, then sprinkled glitter for extra glimmer.  I painted floral images from Prima's Watercolor Coloring Book, cut them from the page and added them to the tag



Prima Supplies:  576714 - Watercolor Pencils – The Basics, 585723 - Watercolor Coloring Book,581886 - Esperanza Flowers - Filaire, 961442 - Art Basics - Heavy Gesso, 586812 - Prima Flowers - Calcutta, 584979 - Chipboard Tags, 961268 - Elementals - Honeycomb Stencil, 961602 - Glitter Set

Other Supplies:  Offray Ribbon - Orange, Robert Stanley White - Ribbon - White, Copic Marker - Y04