Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Creating in Faith - Faith Journaling Spread



Good Sunday afternoon!

Just popping in to say hello and share a faith journaling page I created using the "Creating in Faith" line from Prima and Jamie Dougherty.




I used the Creating in Faith 4x6 cards to create ephemera to place in the pocket of my planner.



I used rub-ons to apply the "Perfect Love" and floral image to the page.  This beautiful mask was so easy to use.  I used distress ink to create a clouded background at the bottom of the mask.




I created a mask so I could add color around the image.  I used Prismacolor pencils and copics to add color on my pages.



588458 - Prima - Planner Flowers - Piper
980573 - Prima - Creating in Faith - Rub-Ons
980733 - Prima - Creating in Faith - Mask - Heart and Cross
980689 - Prima - Creating in Faith - Cling Stamp - "Mary"
573775 - Prima - Color Bloom Spray - Sunshine
573782 - Prima - Color Bloom Spray - Soft Teal
PC928 - Prismacolor Pencil - Blush Pink
PC1030 - Primacolor Pencil - Raspberry
PC1019 - Prismacolor Pencil - Prussian Green
PC120 - Prismacolor Pencil - Sap Green
PC1001 - Prismacolor Pencil - Salmon Pink
PC1030 - Prismacolor Pencil - Henna
PC1081 - Prismacolor Pencil - Chestnut
PC916 - Prismacolor Pencil - Canary Yellow
PC907 - Prismacolor Pencil - Peacock Green
PC943 - Prismacolor Pencil - Burnt Ochre
PC1099 - Prismacolor Pencil - Espresso
Washi - Recollections
Memento - Tuxedo Black - Dye Ink
Ranger Distress Ink - Evergreen Bough, Mustard Seed
Pen - Micron - 01


Thank so much for visiting with me today.

No comments: