Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, August 8, 2016

Planner Spread - Week 31



Hello everyone!

Sharing my planner spread from last week.  It was pretty quiet, but then again, most of my weeks are quiet.  My daughter is now an adult so I don't have all of the running around that I used to have when she was younger.  All of my little pets are now doing beautifully so we didn't have any vet appointments this week.



My Planning Process

I just realized that I really haven't talked about my process.  Well, it's pretty simple...I love bullets!  Just a line and a check box work for me.  All the rest is pretty much off-the-cuff! lol.

  • I love to use stamping on my pages.  
  • Washi is always a pretty touch so I try to add a few pieces to each spread.
  • Flowers are my favorite so they are always somewhere on my pages.
  • I'm a fool for flourishes in the form of washi, doodling or stamps.


These gorgeous cupcake clips are from Mahalmade on Etsy.  The flower clip is just a flower that I glued to a gold paperclip.  Quick and easy.




Webster's Pages - Color Crush Planner - Teal and White Stripe (A5)
Webster's Pages - Strawberry Fields Word Stickers
Ranger - Dye Ink Pad - "Pink Gumball"
Stampin' Up - "Green Galore" Dye Ink
ColorBox Pigment Ink - Moss Green
Washi, Chevron Sticky Note - Recollections
Kelly Purkey - "Take Note" and "Planner" Clear Stamps
Prima - Julie Nutting - "Gina" Doll Stamp
Prima Planner Flowers - Lola
Chameleon Pens
Banner Sticker - Pink, Cupcake Clips and Macaroon Charm - Mahalmade on Etsy
Weekend Sticker - Two Lil Bees Co on Etsy
365 Happy Planner Sticker - "The Best Things Happen Unexpectedly"
Copic - 100 for Hair

Thanks so much for visiting today.





No comments: