Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Vintage Emporium Card and Tutorial



I love everything vintage so it was a natural choice for me to create a sweet vintage inspired card using the "Vintage Emporium" collection.    

I love the look of old lace so I decided to create a lacey die cut frame for the wooden bird which is the focal point of the card.  


I used a wood icon from the collection to create my sentiment.


I used a Viva Decor pearl pen in white to add interest to my card. To finish the design, I added beautiful "Vintage Emporium" flowers and beautiful hardware.








Prima Supplies:  990701 – Memory Hardware – Cote D’Azur Antique Chain,586560 – Allegra, 586546 – Vintage Emporium Flowers – Bordeaux, 586607 – Vintage Emporium Flowers – Aria, 583767 – Vintage Emporium Wood Variety, 847586 – Vintage Emporium 12x12 Paper – Puccini, 990404 – Memory Hardware – Artisan Leather Paper, 963422 – Mechanicals Rustic Washers, 579722 – Wood with Gold Foil – Flora and Faunas, 961398 - Art Basics - 3D Matte Gel, 961657 - Art Ingredients - Glass Glitter - Gold Rush
Other Supplies:  Cardstock – Pumpkin, Die Cut - Anna Griffin Elegant Embellishments 2 Cricut Cartridge,
Ivory Floss

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.



1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

So pretty Robin-really draws you in!