Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Week 30 - Mint and Peach Floral Planner Spread



One of the prettiest color combinations has to be mint and peach.  I have found myself unconsciously buying more and more of these gorgeous colors, especially washi tape.



I love clustering embellishments, so that is what I did on this page.  All of the die cuts are from the Kaisercraft "Storyteller" collection.  I added a touch of soft mint color to the top of my page behind my floral die cut using Gelatos in Metallic Mint.  I rubbed the color on by hand.


The beautiful card in the center of the page was a freebie I received from Scrapbook.com in an order I received.  I have kept it for months!  I am loving the binder clips I have on the planner. They are from Me and My Big Ideas and the metail is rose gold....just lovely!


Kelly Purkey - Clear Stamps - Take Note Collection
Faber Castel - Gelatos - Metallic Mint
Me and My Big Ideas - Binder Clips - Rose Gold, Sticker
The Sewing Post - Mint Washi
Prima - Peach Washi - Rondelle
Kaisercraft - Storyteller Collection - Die Cuts
Stampin' Up - Dye Ink - Glorious Green
Webster's Pages - Color Crush Planner - A5 - Teal/White

Thanks so much for visiting with me today.

No comments: