Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, September 19, 2016

Heaven Sent Canvas - My Pinspiration!



We were asked to pick one of our favorite images from Pinterest to serve as our "Pin"-spiration for a project.  I absolutely love searching Pinterest for gorgeous photos and inspiration.  


When I saw this photo featuring a mint and pink color palette I decided to use it as inspiration for my mini watercolor canvas. 



I used the new Watercolor Confections pastel color palette to create a soft mint and pink background.  I cut images and matting from the "Heaven Sent" collection to add texture and interest. To finish my design, I added flowers, pearls and art stones to add texture and interest.

To see more gorgeous Pinspiration, visit Prima's blog by clicking here.



Prima Supplies:  585693 - Watercolor Panel, 581688 - Flowers - Isabella - Nicia, 891084 - Chalk Ink - Branch Bark, 891114 - Chalk Ink - English Ivy, 891213 - Chalk Ink - Old Rose, 991944 - Memory Hardware - Pearls II, 961428 - Art Basics - Soft Matte Gel, 963705 - Art Extravagance - Art Stones, 963712 - Art Extravagance - Mini Art Stones, 590307 - Flowers - Savanna, 586911 - Heaven Sent - A4 Collection Kit, 590253 - Watercolor Confections - Pastel Dreams, 588540 - Flowers - Carrie, 588519 - Flowers - Esme, 588588 - Butterflies

Other Supplies:  Viva Decor - Pearl Pen - Rose, Canvas - Michael's Crafts

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.

Robin

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Love the color combo and your "baby".

Daisy said...

Love all☺☺☺