Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

My Prima Planner Design Team!



I am excited to announce that I am now a member of the My Prima Planner design team. I never would have guessed that I would have fallen in love all over again with planning.  I have been a planner since high school (many, many, many) years ago and it is so exciting to see how this practice has spread.
They asked us a few questions for the blog, so I thought I would share them here with you.

Q: What is your favorite new planner design from My Prima Planners?
A: It is so hard to choose a favorite because they are all so gorgeous.  It is a tie between the Frank Garcia with that gorgeous dashboard and the “In the Moment” planners.
Q: When did you first start doing planners? 
A: I have done planners in one form or another for over 30 years. I can remember looking forward to each new year so that I could get a new mini calendar from Hallmark when I was a teen. It has been exciting to see this community grow so rapidly over the last few years. 
Q: How many planners do you REALLY own? 
A: I currently own 8 planners.  It took a while to find “planner peace” lol…..Oh heck, who am I kidding, I just love collecting them!  I like to switch out my inserts and place them in the planner I happen to love that week.
Q: Which planner accessory do you tend to hoard and not use, but still buy more of? 
A: It has to be washi tape.  I use it, but not as fast as I hoard it. I recently bought four of one design of washi so that I never run out of it.  I will use one roll and hoard the rest.  Such an addiction!
Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.