Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, September 16, 2016

My Prima Planner Instagram Hop!



Happy Friday!

My Prima Planner's Instagram Hop is going on now! We have an AMAZING design team that we want you to meet, so hop around, like their pages, and leave them some love. When you get back to the My Prima Planner IG page just add a comment and you will be entered in for a daily prize! The hop only lasts Friday and Saturday, so don't delay!

Here is the hop list for you:
and back to My Prima Planner - https://www.instagram.com/myprimaplanner/


Good Luck!

Robin


No comments: