Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, September 5, 2016

September Challenges - Prima Card & Tag Sketch



The Prima Cards & Tags sketch for September is awesome!  You can use the sketch for ANY project, although they are perfect for cards and tags, (fondly referred to as CAT.)  I used the beautiful "Heaven Sent" collection to turn the sketch into reality.




This sketch features one large element (think Prima flowers, stamped images, stickers, or you could even use small photos!); a spot for some gorgeous background texture, a sentiment spot, and layered elements with the sentiment and large element. Interpret this sketch into your projects and please share them on the Prima blog by clicking here, then go to the blue inlinkz buttons below each challenge!




I used a vintage inspired die cut to anchor the individual design elements of the page. I cut the sweet balloon image from the patterned paper and placed it within the beautiful flowers and ephemera from the collection.  I also added a single flower to the top of the card with a stunning resin leaf.  



Prima Supplies:  588342 - Heaven Sent Flowers - Sophia, 588366 - Heaven Sent Flowers - Amelia, 587222 - Heaven Sent Ephemera, 892579 - Shabby Chic Treasures - Resin Leaves, 584009 - Prima Metal Dies - Embroidery Doily



No comments: