Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Monday, October 10, 2016

Black, Gray and Dusty Rose! Card Tutorial



Black, gray and dusty rose...what better color combination is there?  I used loads of lovely layers and textures to create my card.  I mixed patterned paper and embellishments from the "Rossibelle" and "Salvage District" collections which coordinate beautifully.  


By mixing collections of papers and embellishments you can achieve gorgeous one-of-a-kind cards for the special people in your life.



Here is a quick tutorial for you.  Enjoy!




Prima “Black Coal” Chalk Inker
Prima “Vintage Pink” Chalk Inker
847531 – Salvage District – 12x12 “Palace Garden” Paper
847784 – Rossibelle – 12x12 “Wildflower” Paper
847784 – Rossibelle – 12x12 “Nostalgic” Paper
847555 – Salvage District – 12x12 “Louis XIII” Paper
847562 – Salvage District –  12x12 “Loire Valley” Paper
590598 – Rossibelle Flowers – Leaves
590581 – Rossibelle Flowers
587048 – Rossibelle Flowers – Ephemera
586980 – Rossibelle Druzy Stones
584047 – Prima Dies – Parisian Lace
590505 – Rossibelle Flowers
586973 – Rossibelle – Chipboard & More
585402 – Rossiblelle – A4 Collection Kit
586379 – Salvage District Flowers – Vine
Viva Décor Pearl Pens – Black, Rose
Quick Dry Liquid Adhesive
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
2” Circle Punch

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.

1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

It's gorgeous Robin! Romantic!