Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Oh My Vintage Heart! Weekly Planner Spread



Anyone who has followed me in my crafting journey knows that I started with vintage photos and projects of my family.  I love all forms and genres of crafting, scrapbooking and planning but my all time love is everything vintage!  The cooler weather and beautiful fall colors inspired me to create a vintage theme for the month of October.


I used a vintage inspired washi tape paired with a black lace washi design to set the theme for my page this week.  I added vintage ephemera and stickers along with My Prima Planner stickers "Note" and "To Do" to bring the page to life!  You will also see the metallic strip next to the "To Do" sticker which is one of the new My Prima Planner washi stickers. 


I love detail cutting, so I used the Prima Paintables collections to cut the leaves ("Belle Fleur" collection) and butterfly ("Classic Memories collection") for added interest.  I inked the edges of my cut images using Aged Mahogany Distress Ink. To add an extra special touch, I used a metal clip to add a sentiment and to apply the My Prima Planner magnetic closure bow.


591205 - My Prima Planner - "In the Moment"
814199 - Prima Paintables - "Bohemian"
814182 - Prima Paintables - "Classic Memories"
991098 - Prima - Memory Hardware - Montpellier Apothecary Vial Labels
962883 - Finnabair - Ephemera
591311 - My Prima Planner - Mini Stickers
591410 - Magnetic Closures 
591229 - My Prima Planner - Washi Sheets

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.

Robin

7 comments:

ElizabethR said...

That is so gorgeous and I love those little metal clips, the one with the birdhouse is so cute. Elizabeth x

Papercrafting Princess said...

What pretty details!

kate blue said...

Need to know where you got those metal paper clips-love em! THIS planner is why I haven't jumped in yet; mine would not look as lovely and gorgeous as this!!!!!! Love all the handcutting and distressing and that BOW :)

Nancy Wethington said...

OMG Robin this is beyond gorgeous!

KOLOROWY ptak said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love all details!

Jen boyd said...

positively stunning!!!!

Sharon SharonW said...

i stumbled upon your blog, and so happy i did! your work is just gorgeous! i started a planner this year, for the very first time. and i love it! but your planner is so increadibly beautiful! TFS