Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Friday, January 13, 2017

In the Moment - January Spread



Do you love bold and bright?  If so, the MPP collection has lots of new goodies for you! From the "Goodie Packs" to the "Beauty" stickers and beautiful planner tassels, you will find lots of bright and beautiful inspiration throughout the year.  



 Here you can see the beautiful My Prima Planner tassels which I absolutely love.


I usually keep this gorgeous Prima Princess front and center in this planner.  


Here is all of the gorgeousness I see when I open my planner for the month.  I filled the pockets with clips, lace and bookmarks.  You can also see a sneak peek at the new Goodie pack in pretty pastel colors that Prima is releasing.  


Now that I have finished all of my projects for the upcoming "Creatavation" trade show, and the holiday are now behind us, my month is looking pretty clear.  


I usually keep notes on my weekly pages, so I created a long banner to put in the notes space.  


Here are my weekly pages for the first two weeks of January.  I like to add photos and little extras to my pages.


I used an inspirational stamp from the "Love, Faith, Scrap" collection and placed the image on the inside of one of my plastic inserts.


Prima Supplies:  591205 – MPP – “In The Moment” Planner, 591311 – MPP Mini Stickers, 591902 – MPP – Prima Princesses Dividers, 847814 – Rossibelle – “Lucky Charm”, 992552 – Washi Tape, 971144 – Insta Scrap Stickers – Chalk, 591304 – MPP Cardstock Stickers, 589837 – Love, Faith, Scrap – Bookmarks, 593285 – MPP Metal Dies, 592257 – MPP Friendship and Love Goodie Pack, 591373, 591373, MPP Month Tab Stickers, 589844 – Love, Faith, Scrap – Word Stickers, 587048 – Rossibelle – Ephemera, 584337 – Salvage District – 12x12 Collection Kit, 1982 – Planner Charm, 593650 – Planner Clip, 591854 – MPP Ribbon Clips, 591892 – MPP Planner Tassel, 892692 – Magenta Chalk Edger; 593537 – MPP “Beauty” Planner Stickers

Other Supplies:  Helmar's 450 Quick Dry Adhesive, Fiskars Paper Trimmer

Thanks for visiting with me today. 

No comments: