Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Memory Hardware Album



 I absolutely love Memory Hardware albums.  I used the Magnetic Dossier journal along with the new "Love Clippings" collection to create an ultra feminine memory album.  I adorned the cover with one of the new Memory Hardware frames which I altered with paint and beads.  The inside of the album is loaded with photos, flowers and special memories. Here are a few photos of the inside ...




Here is a full view of the inside of the album.  I love this album because of all of the flaps for photos.


It wouldn't be me if I didn't add loads of flowers everywhere!


Here is a sweet photo of my cousin little Miss Sage.  


My cousin took this fantastic photo at our family reunion.  It is one of my faves!


Prima Supplies: 991647 – Memory Hardware Album – Magnetic Dossier, 992064 – Love Clippings 12x12 Collection Kit, 594756 – Prima Flowers – Kimberly, 594657 – Wild and Free Flowers – Adventures,  847814 - Rossibelle – “Lucky Charm”, 587048 - Rossibelle – Ephemera, 963712 – Art Ingredients – Mini Art Stones, 963705 - Art Ingredients – Art Stones, 911652 – Julie Nutting Cling Stamps – Cassie, 590307 – Prima Flowers – Savanna, 992170 – Love Clippings – SIIC, 586300 – Tales of You and Me Flowers 

Other supplies:  Distress Ink – Victorian Velvet, Frayed Burlap, Helmar’s 450 Quick Dry Adhesive

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.

3 comments:

Елена Мочалова said...

Браво!!! Обожаю такой стиль! ваша работа безупречно красива!

Anil Gupta said...

The blog is absolutely truly incredible. Lots of large information and inspiration, both of which we all need.
Bangalore Web Designing Company, Web Development Company Bangalore

Prasanth said...

I absolutely admired every bit of it and i additionally accept you book apparent to analysis out fresh things in your site.
UI UX Design Companies in Bangalore, Web Application Development in Bangalore