Color Philosophy Inks

Prima has a brand new ink line called Color Philosophy. The colors are amazing and the selection of colors will keep you in crafting heaven.

My Prima Planner - In the Moment

Here is my "In the Moment" planner all dolled up for January.

Read More

My Prima Planners

Have you gotten your new My Prima Planner? They are absolutely amazing!

Frank Garcia's Memory Hardward

I created a lovely photo album using Prima's Memory Hardware journal. Click the "read more" tab to see the entire album.

Read More

Christine Adolph Stamps

I love to use stamping to add interest and texture to my crafting projects. I will be sharing my latest project using Prima's new Christine Adolph stamps.

Read More

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

More Color Philosophy!



A beautiful combination of Sea Glass, Enchanted Woods and Hydrangea Petals make up the soft background of my “Moments” tag.  The new Color Philosophy ink collection is absolutely stunning and extremely versatile.  


Not only can you stamp with them, but you can create beautiful watercolor effects for gorgeous backgrounds like this one. 



I used texture paste to create dimension so that the inks could really shine through.  I also applied the inks to the edges of the frame.



Prima Supplies:  589424 – Color Philosophy Ink – Sea Glass, 589493 – Color Philosophy Ink – Enchanted Woods, 589431 – Color Philosophy – Hydrangea Petals, 961411 – Art Basics – Modeling Paste, 594817 – Flowers, 584979 – Chipboard Tags – Large, 582869 - 6x6 Stencil – Doily #3, 961442 – Art Basics – Heavy Gesso, 992866 – Memory Hardware – Frame, 582548 – Royal Menagerie – Clear Stamps, 963187 – Art Alchemy Acrylic Paint – Pure Sunshine, 963712 – Art Ingredients – Mini Art Stones, 963705 - Art Ingredients – Art Stones, 594756 – Prima Flowers – Kimberly.  Other Supplies: Ribbon – May Arts, Offray, Basic Basic, Helmar’s 450 Quick Dry Adhesive

Thanks for visiting with me today. Please leave me a comment to let me know how you enjoyed your visit.

No comments: